Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Depends on what's wrong.
Is it the rack, the power steering pump, a leak in the pressure line, or the return hose?
This can range from a twenty five dollar do it yourself job to OMG expensive at a dealership.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Powersteering

HELP ME!
I need to replace my PS Rack! It's leaking everywhere! I have had to refill the PS reservoir like once every week or so. I only let it go this long because I had to replace my clutch last week. Which I got a good deal on that but I normally work on my car with my dad, and I don't like taking her into the shop.Unfortunately, I recently moved 1000 miles away from my family and he can't help me. Can someone please help me with advice? Is this a job I can do with my buddy in the garage? Or is this something I need to take into the shop?
Does anyone know what cost I'm looking at? Links, parts, shops near Boston mass, any advice will help and would be greatly appreciated.

Kat

Depends on what's wrong.
Is it the rack, the power steering pump, a leak in the pressure line, or the return hose?
This can range from a twenty five dollar do it yourself job to OMG expensive at a dealership.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts