Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Banned
610 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A exclamation mark between parenthesis nd a line underneath.. It came up on my dashboard.. 07 v6

·
Registered
26 Posts
when i put on my new tires and rims. i didnt put the air pressure sensor back on. and the light stays on all the time. so its for your tire pressure

·
Premium Member
6,120 Posts
when i put on my new tires and rims. i didnt put the air pressure sensor back on. and the light stays on all the time. so its for your tire pressure
Yes and they can't turn it off by law. But I'm sure you can do it if it bugs you

·
Registered
588 Posts
You can also put some black electrical tape over that light and you'll never know its on. I did that for mine when I put my after market rims on until I can get the sensors put on

·
Banned
610 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Rogue Slider said:
You can also put some black electrical tape over that light and you'll never know its on. I did that for mine when I put my after market rims on until I can get the sensors put on
Haha i did that to my 94 gt with the check engine light

·
Banned
610 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Rogue Slider said:
Haha i did that to my 94 gt with the check engine light

1 - 18 of 18 Posts