Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am trying to think of other MODS I could benefit from. If there is anything else that you could think of please let me know.

By the way all the MODS in my signature,except bolt ons, are sitting in my spare bedroom on the floor waiting to be installed

I am trying to get everything ordered and installed at one time. I am staying N/A and this is all the stuff that I could think of.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
They are already ported

·
Premium Member
1,438 Posts
you got a pretty decent base, if i was you id go away from n/a and get a supercharger next (and the fuel upgrades needed for a supercharger)

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
232stang said:
im guessing you have an auto u should get a PI STALLION TQ CONVERTER
Already ordered one :good:

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
232stang said:
ohh sorry it doesent say in your sig thats why
Yes it does. You have to look harder thats all :D

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Falcon said:
you got a pretty decent base, if i was you id go away from n/a and get a supercharger next (and the fuel upgrades needed for a supercharger)
I have thought about it but I do not think its worth it to me. This is my daily driver and I do not go to the track

·
Registered
4,272 Posts
Moose9648? said:
Already ordered one :good:
lol you need to put it in your sig i was just guessing that what you have in your sig were your only mods. supercharger it is or a wet nitrous kit , but supercharger would be better

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I am trying to get close to 300rwhp as much as I can without having to use a S/C. But I know that is damn near impossible. But thats why I am thinking about doing a stroker kit

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
232stang said:
aluminum drive shaft
I am bidding on one right now.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I just thought that forged internals would help with taking the abuse of everyday driving better than stock ones

1 - 17 of 17 Posts