Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
11,873 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What irks you about someone on this forum.....

Name one thing that someone says or does on this board that really pisses you off or gets on your nerves.... I'll go first......

Realizing you just screwed up your web server and the only guy that can fix it is at a bar drunk.......(Mike)

bahahha

·
Premium Member
1,438 Posts
going on and gettin owned by brent about my lack of reading at least once a week

·
Premium Member
3,216 Posts
That I get no respect cause I drive a peon, no its an srt4, and its so much better than a mustang... O wait thats someone else. O ok i know what erks me, that idiot with the truck can't make up his mind... waitaminute.....

·
Premium Member
2,280 Posts
damustangfan..............when he uses his periods ..........like theyre going out........of .......style.........

musselsfrombrussels, he was a cool guy, then became a dam riceboy as soon as he got his neon. which he says "in stock form can get a 13.8" when in real life modded ones are only getting 14.5's.

·
Premium Member
5,187 Posts
Oh dude I am so damn busy right now. I just had my wife's family leave this weekend. My father is coming up tuesday and will be here through saturday. I will be in Virginia the following week. And in Chattanooga the week after that.

I have had a boat load of work to get some stressful situations somewhat taken
care of and work has dumped triple work on me!!!!!

I will be here more after the next month gets by!!!!

1 - 20 of 39 Posts