Mustang Evolution Forum banner

21621 - 21640 of 21679 Posts

·
Registered
3,257 Posts
All of the Political BS on FB!!.... Why the hell does Every Damn Thing have to be about POLITICS?!?...

Sent from the One and Only ME!..🍻

·
Registered
1,872 Posts
Keeping political stuff out of everyday life is damn near impossible these days. I hate it! No more NFL for me. Play the damn game! It's not even about what it started out to be anymore. It's all about protesting POTUS. Yes, I get that, but I don't need to see it 24/7. Cant even watch a damn game anymore. Pisses me off. Sorry. No more political talk.

·
Registered
3,257 Posts
Keeping political stuff out of everyday life is damn near impossible these days. I hate it! No more NFL for me. Play the damn game! It's not even about what it started out to be anymore. It's all about protesting POTUS. Yes, I get that, but I don't need to see it 24/7. Cant even watch a damn game anymore. Pisses me off. Sorry. No more political talk.

You are right!.. And that's my point!.. if I wanted to "watch" politics then I'll tune into CNN or something!..

Sent from the One and Only ME!..🍻

·
Premium Member
6,697 Posts
When they're out of town part's supplier and I have 4 cars that HAVE to be done today that I have no parts for, and can't get parts for today.

Pick your poison.

·
Premium Member
170 Posts
Starting every sentence with "so".
Ending every sentence with "at".

·
Super Moderator
5,239 Posts
this could have gone in the smile thread since I did get tix to a band I really want to see live (Railroad Earth) the tix already were expensive and there is an additional 30% in fees added on to them. Know of those numbers showed up till you went to check out. This is printing at home too! They even want to charge $ to send them to your phone

·
Super Moderator
5,239 Posts
finding a single tire on Craigs at a good price and nearby (I need a spare for my Taco) never used still had the mfr paint marks. Calling up and asking "how old is it" and being told " idk, it's from the 80's"

the value of a 30 year old tire is ......?

·
Super Moderator
5,239 Posts
my plow truck wouldn't start....ended up mice chewed most of the wires on the plow assy. 12 or so hrs working outside before I could get it working enough to be able to lift the plow so I could drive it to work and do a proper repair on it inside at 55 deg rather than 25 or below.

that was my xmas wknd.......

:(

21621 - 21640 of 21679 Posts