Mustang Evolution Forum banner

21681 - 21699 of 21699 Posts

·
Registered
1,187 Posts
Last night it was dark and raining. A car in front of me came to a full stop to make a right turn off the highway. There is at least 8-10 feet of asphalt on the sides of the highway so you can safely change a flat tire or other car trouble. It pissed me off a little :( All this without a turn signal …………..

Reactions: crjackson2134

·
Registered
789 Posts
Turn signal was broken, they were lost, they didn't think there was anybody else on the road, they are not from this country, they are tourists, they are afraid of the dark, THEY ARE FREEKIN IDIOTS!

·
Registered
404 Posts
The road is clear, some Other driver has nearly 20 seconds to pull out from a parking lot, but waits until you are right there, and pulls out slowly in front of you.

TLDR;
Drivers who fail to yield the right of way.

·
Registered
1,995 Posts
Reported posts go unacknowledged......community help section not monitored to provide feedback to folks who may have forum/site/account issues/questions.

·
Registered
404 Posts
See those three little dots in the upper right hand side of your post?
If you click on them, you should be able to edit your post.
Yeah, I posted a short how-to on the new interface awhile back, but it's gone now for some reason. I guess not everyone got the chance to check it out.

·
Registered
1,995 Posts
This stupid chinese virus is really grinding my gears, or more specifically, the mass hysterics surrounding it.

·
Registered
789 Posts
With all the CR*P going down in the world now seems as courteous driving has gone out the window. Also in my area anyway, their driving has become very aggressive to the point of being extremely dangerous. Double yellow lines mean nothing and cutting corners, all four wheels across double yellow, is the norm. Wish I was driving the Pete that chased Dennis Weaver in that movie I can't remember the name of. Had pieces of rail for a front bumper. Go ahead and hit that Stupid!

21681 - 21699 of 21699 Posts