·
Registered
1,130 Posts

·
Registered
220 Posts
deadsp0t said:
What pisses you off?
Like the letter 'L' being next to the back button on the iPhone keyboard irritates me to no end..

Snoring really pisses me off too..
^ haha I remember the snoring from earlier this morning.

---------- Post added at 02:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:53 PM ----------

Animals in people clothes...

·
Moderator Emeritus
4,786 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
GTdevildriver said:
^ haha I remember the snoring from earlier this morning.

---------- Post added at 02:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:53 PM ----------

Animals in people clothes...
Yes.. And ppl in animal clothes too! :D

·
Moderator Emeritus
4,786 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
GTdevildriver said:
Hahaha agreed. Like earlier I went out on my back porch and there was a dog just standing in the middle of the complex in a sweater. I was like..... :sigh: :headshake: no.
Was just watching a dog show on tv.. Crazy hair cuts

·
Moderator Emeritus
4,786 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
GTdevildriver said:
What about when people ride bikes and have the little wagon thing behind them that's made for children but instead they strap their dog in it. Oh I just want to punch people like that in the face.
Smh

·
Registered
406 Posts
Stupid People! Like common sense stupid! Disrespectful people!

·
Registered
638 Posts
When I let the clutch out in between 2nd and 3rd to quickly and it grinds 3rd cause I was being careless...that grinds my gears!!

·
Premium Member
5,066 Posts
BDSA1NT said:
People that flash their lights at me at night because they think I have my brights on but it's just my fogs. I wish I had enough lights on the front of my car to disintegrate their whole car lol. The thought of them just sitting there in the road holding the steering wheel makes me chuckle.
This too

·
Registered
648 Posts
jwhayne0001 said:
People who mooch off other people and are too lazy to fend for themselves, *cough* sister in law *cough*
That's literally made me lol!!!

---------- Post added at 10:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:53 PM ----------

People that are in so big of a hurry they quickly pull out in front of you even though there is no one behind you. They then proceed to drive 10 under the speed limit!

·
Moderator Emeritus
4,786 Posts
Discussion Starter #39
jhagan1980 said:
That's literally made me lol!!!

---------- Post added at 10:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:53 PM ----------

People that are in so big of a hurry they quickly pull out in front of you even though there is no one behind you. They then proceed to drive 10 under the speed limit!
Man I can not stand that.. :/

21 - 40 of 21699 Posts