Mustang Evolution Forum banner

41 - 60 of 21699 Posts

·
Registered
1,996 Posts
When people give me **** for having a 'bigass fake hood scoop' on my 'v6' mustang... -Mach 1 owner...

also hate when roommates need you to 'spot' them for rent for a 'couple days'.... - 2 weeks later...

When drunk girls send u flirty texts/pics when your hundreds of miles away.

When you finish washing your car to have some truck splash mud on your car two minutes later.

Birds who bomb your clean car (while your still drying it!)

·
Registered
1,676 Posts
Lalayla said:
Big hairy dudes shirtless on scooters
Must be a Florida thing haha

---------- Post added at 07:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:55 PM ----------

I hate when people dont answer their phone but you know theyre on it 24-7 (my sisters)

·
Premium Member
5,066 Posts
DaBluedude said:
When people give me **** for having a 'bigass fake hood scoop' on my 'v6' mustang... -Mach 1 owner...

also hate when roommates need you to 'spot' them for rent for a 'couple days'.... - 2 weeks later...

When drunk girls send u flirty texts/pics when your hundreds of miles away.

When you finish washing your car to have some truck splash mud on your car two minutes later.

Birds who bomb your clean car (while your still drying it!)
Damn... I agree!

fresh2death said:
Must be a Florida thing haha

---------- Post added at 07:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:55 PM ----------

I hate when people dont answer their phone but you know theyre on it 24-7 (my sisters)
It is! No shoes either and gym shorts and bouncing on it at the light. Puke lol

·
Registered
406 Posts
Kids that play kiddie games! Stupid accusations, Paranoid people! Too old for that chit!

·
Registered
181 Posts
Customers that come in and want to know whats wrong with their car but yet they dont want to pay a diag fee or fix anything.

·
Registered
406 Posts
+11
grown people still acting like they are back in High School!..
I dont act my age but damn sure dont act like a teenager

I also cant stand grown ass women like 50ish wearing Hollister and having feathers in their hair....come the hell on man lmao

·
Registered
3,257 Posts
MiGT01 said:

I also cant stand grown ass women like 50ish wearing Hollister and having feathers in their hair....come the hell on man lmao
Dumbasses who wear their pants around their knees!..

·
Registered
406 Posts
Dumbasses who wear their pants around their knees!..
x100

Use to "sag" back in the day but that stuff has gotten out of hand!

Hey, headed to Fire Mountain grill tomorrow, PM me your number maybe we'll link up soldier!!! LoL

·
Registered
638 Posts
GTdevildriver said:
Haha wordplay. I like that. That grinding noise is so painful to hear too haha
Hahaha I was hoping someone would catch my stupidity!!!! So I say thank you Hahahaha

·
Registered
2,087 Posts
People who try to park in the clearly labeled "MUSTANGS ONLY" section at shows and then throw a fit about so the cops have to walk over.. or almost damage priceless cars in their fury..!

NAKZNSK!

·
Banned
8,044 Posts
people cutting me off when im talkin or driving.DONT cut me off.

---------- Post added at 09:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:21 PM ----------

MiGT01 said:
x100

Hey, headed to Fire Mountain grill tomorrow, PM me your number maybe we'll link up soldier!!! LoL
Skinny jeans are taking over.but they still sag them.I just don't get it.its definitely a gear grinder.

·
Registered
3,257 Posts
MiGT01 said:
x100

Would love bro!.. But cash is a bit short right now!.. Having to nickel and dime it right now!.. Lol.

·
Registered
181 Posts
Ware12 said:
When you realize you have no toilet paper after its to late
I now do the pass over. I make sure I have enough on the roll if I even question it I grab another ;) lmfao

·
Moderator Emeritus
4,786 Posts
Discussion Starter #59
Liars.. Especially when caught red handed telling a bald face ****ing lie

My brother always hated c**k blockers and haters.. So I'll go with that too

·
Premium Member
5,066 Posts
MiGT01 said:

Lol yeah the old lady Hollister thing is too much

41 - 60 of 21699 Posts