Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
You want to **** me?
4,043 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
alright, i was just over at 3.8mustang and was gettin real pissed off about everything i hate there, so i thought id come here and let you guys know that this site fuggin owns.
heres what i like about this site

1.) admins kick ass. Theyre friendly, offer me help in anything, offer me webspace, and more...

2.) members kick ass. In that "new guy" thread were rippin on each others model years but ya know what? no one cares cuz we all know we're messin around. In 3.8 youd have to explain yourself about 8 tiems before it went through some of their thick skulls.

3.) Atmosphere overall is better

4.) more useful information for sure!

5.) moderators know what the hell their talking about. Ive seen all the mods here post multiple times knowing their ####. Its defanitely a plus when Im in need of help (which is a lot lol)

6.) none of those damn trolls!!!!! i hate trolls more than anything. That blaise guys really got me pissed off over at 3.8mustang right now... yup :fu: blaise!!! (ok im better now)

anyway, just thought id share that you guys do an awesome job... thanks a bunch, glad i can be a part of this community :mrgreen:

edit: HOLY #### I CAN ADD ATTACHMENTS NOW!!!!!! lol i just realized that!

·
You want to **** me?
4,043 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
a232stang said:
Glad you like it. Makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside :wtf: :D
thats what i was hoping for ;)

whoa! did i say that? only joking man... lol

·
Banned
11,872 Posts
But I think I'll agree with the original post. 3.8 is looking more and more forign every day I go back to check up on it
I second that... or third that.... or whatever number it is that..... :wtf: :D

·
Registered
21 Posts
I totally agree with all of you, this is a kick azz site, I have asked a few questions and almost immediatley they've been answered where over on 3.8 I'm still waiting for someone to answer..............Love it here 8)

·
Registered
83 Posts
3.8 is owned by 232 --- Nuff said

·
Premium Member
1,350 Posts
ZimStang said:
2.) members kick ass. In that "new guy" thread were rippin on each others model years but ya know what? no one cares cuz we all know we're messin around. In 3.8 youd have to explain yourself about 8 tiems before it went through some of their thick skulls.

To point #2.. It's definately a friendly place. I like that we can poke fun at each other and nobody gets offended!

Brent, Charles and Dan have done a mind blowing job on this site!

Evin and Corey are the personality (mostly, no offense Charles)

I'm glad to be a part of it!

As to the atmosphere.. It's all a matter of opinion, and I am really glad that 3.8 existed. It got me to where I am today so I can't say anything negative about them. I've never talked to Sean, but his site is a cornerstore of the 3.8 community. With that said, there is always enough room for more Mustang sites, and specifically V6 sites.

·
Premium Member
5,187 Posts
It is all about keeping people informed, liking what you do, having fun and treating new people like you want them to stay and be courteous. You can mess with people and not be mean.

We really have a good group of Moderators and members here and hope to have more

Corey

·
Registered
1,895 Posts
:shock: OMG... someone said I Have personality :shock: !!! Quick, quick, let me quote it before he comes to his sences and edit's his post!!!!!!! :D

I advertise for 232 every day I post on 3.8 :) :mrgreen: ;)

184 Posts
zim i knew ud like it over here cuz ur a cool dude. 3.8 is well 3.8. Mods here r actually mature and not skinny nazi's. Hows the 4.10s i sold u holdin up?

·
Premium Member
3,263 Posts
1.) admins kick ass. Theyre friendly, offer me help in anything, offer me webspace, and more...

4.) more useful information for sure!

5.) moderators know what the hell their talking about. Ive seen all the mods here post multiple times knowing their ####. Its defanitely a plus when Im in need of help (which is a lot lol)

6.) none of those damn trolls!!!!! i hate trolls more than anything. That blaise guys really got me pissed off over at 3.8mustang right now... yup blaise!!! (ok im better now)

anyway, just thought id share that you guys do an awesome job... thanks a bunch, glad i can be a part of this community
amen, 232 kicks ass!

·
Premium Member
5,187 Posts
Rellik said:
:shock: OMG... someone said I Have personality :shock: !!! Quick, quick, let me quote it before he comes to his sences and edit's his post!!!!!!! :D

I advertise for 232 every day I post on 3.8 :) :mrgreen: ;)
Dude I think it was a nice way of saying we are goofy :p :p :p :p :D :D :D :D :D :D ;) ;) ;) hahahhaahahhahaahahahaha

1 - 20 of 27 Posts