Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I see a lot f people on here who Plastidip parts of there car and was wondering what exactly it is or does? Probably a stupid question but I like the way I looks and was wondering if its permanent or if its easy to undo if I don't like the look of it and how I would do certain parts?

·
Premium Member
8,133 Posts
Yes they do

---------- Post added at 06:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:38 PM ----------

And yes it's safe I've used it for like 6 years now

·
Registered
472 Posts
Venomouz831 said:
Yes they do

---------- Post added at 06:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:38 PM ----------

And yes it's safe I've used it for like 6 years now
Get out?? What colors? Lol

---------- Post added at 08:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:40 PM ----------

Do u guys think plasti dip would cover curb rash??

·
Premium Member
8,133 Posts
LMNO said:
Get out?? What colors? Lol

---------- Post added at 08:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:40 PM ----------

Do u guys think plasti dip would cover curb rash??
Red, blue, go to dipyourecar.com it does cover it up good actually

·
Registered
201 Posts
They have like everything on like at dip your car . Com or something along those lied and I think it would! Depends how bad it is

·
Registered
472 Posts
Venomouz831 said:
Yes it will cover it but it will be less noticeable. And I use the cans
Any tips on spraying my rims? I dont want to hit my calipers but how should I do it without removing tires?

·
Registered
2,201 Posts
LMNO said:
Any tips on spraying my rims? I dont want to hit my calipers but how should I do it without removing tires?
What I did was roll up a bunch of blue painters tape and stuck it In between the rim and rotor/caliper, do that all around the rim, make sure it's extra clean btw

·
Registered
472 Posts
NJstanger said:
What I did was roll up a bunch of blue painters tape and stuck it In between the rim and rotor/caliper, do that all around the rim, make sure it's extra clean btw
Extra clean as in my rims or calipers???
Can't plasti dip be bought at Home Depot?

1 - 20 of 42 Posts