Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What is the best car cleaning brand that i should use on my mustangs' (interior&exterior)?

i have a 2012 gt mustang and a 1965 mustang fastback. what is the best cleaning company and/or brand that i should use on my cars exterior and interior. the 2012 ex. is grabber blue with white racing stripes and black interior. the '65 is powder blue with blue carpet and white or off white(not exactly sure which color seats). thanks for the help

·
Registered
24 Posts
What is the best car cleaning brand that i should use on my mustangs' (interior&exterior)?

i would go with armor-all on the interior. it provides UV protection and it gives a great shine to interior parts. although it does look greasy and splotchy when you first put it on it will even out over the next few hours.
on the exterior i use turtle wax brands, especially the carnauba wax. it provides a great shine and cleans good too. i had a 1982 dodge truck i got from a neighbor for 300 dollars. it had sat in his yard for 11 years under pine trees and when i got it home i waxed the paint (29 yr old factory paint) with the carnauba wax and honest to god my neighbor had thought i had repainted the truck when he saw it the day after i waxed it lol.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts