Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,956 Posts
There's a lot of threads in these if you wouldn't mind using the search function. That being said, most everybody recommends the MGW shifter. I have the Steeda Tri-Ax and I like it a lot more than my old Pro 5.0

·
Registered
555 Posts
Is there anyone who as used both the steeda and the mgw? I have used the steeda tri-ax on a few different cars and its definatly better than the stock shifter. Just wondering if the mgw is actually better than the tri-ax?

·
Registered
704 Posts
Is there anyone who as used both the steeda and the mgw? I have used the steeda tri-ax on a few different cars and its definatly better than the stock shifter. Just wondering if the mgw is actually better than the tri-ax?
I had a Tri-Ax before my MGW. it was nice and I really liked it, but it was too rattly and cheap-feeling for me. Had I never driven an MGW car, I would love the Tri-Ax because the only really downside is how cheap it feels compared to the MGW.

·
Registered
1,278 Posts
I switched from a stock shifter to a mgw and it was like night and day. 100 times better. Only thing I've noticed sometimes it takes a few tries to get it in reverse

1 - 11 of 11 Posts