Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
R.I.P. - 10/06/2021
1,234 Posts
With a tune and the top speed limiter off, i would think a 4.0 would go a little over 120 mph. Just a guess......................:)

I would bet with no wind, a very long straight level road and a nice cool temperature 'Little Red' (my Mustang) will do close to 160 mph........

·
Premium Member
5,424 Posts
With a tune and the top speed limiter off, i would think a 4.0 would go a little over 120 mph. Just a guess......................:)
well ive got both of those and im pretty sure my top speed is set at like 150(yeah right) and mine always seems to only have enough to get to 120 and that's all she wrote

·
Registered
523 Posts
120 is the fastest. I also don't see a need to go that fast or even remotely that fast unless you're taking it to the track! In response to that, I have seen the needle on my speedometer go past 120. I dunno what's up with that, maybe I'm special :p

·
Registered
1,032 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
120 is the fastest. I also don't see a need to go that fast or even remotely that fast unless you're taking it to the track! In response to that, I have seen the needle on my speedometer go past 120. I dunno what's up with that, maybe I'm special :p
Idk i took my car to one 110 and was kinda pissed cuz i only had 10 miles an hour more lmfao whih yes 120 if fast but my olde bro has a vette and ive been in the car at 180 thats fast i was just curious if anybody has heard of a mistang 4.0 doing more than 120?

---------- Post added at 04:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:47 PM ----------

well ive got both of those and im pretty sure my top speed is set at like 150(yeah right) and mine always seems to only have enough to get to 120 and that's all she wrote
I would guess once i get my supercharger ill beable to clear 120 easily right ???? Of will it be limited ???

---------- Post added at 04:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:47 PM ----------

With a tune and the top speed limiter off, i would think a 4.0 would go a little over 120 mph. Just a guess......................:) I would bet with no wind, a very long straight level road and a nice cool temperature 'Little Red' (my Mustang) will do close to 160 mph........
So u think ut 4.0 is capable of 160?

·
Registered
262 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,424 Posts
ive driven my v6 mustang 195 . . . . I then woke up with morning wood ahahahahahha :lol:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts