Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Would you guys happen to know what this is called and where I can find the missing part or the cover to it? I recently bought my 05 Mustang GT but it came without this cover.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,087 Posts
Is this the right foot well wall of the front passenger seat?
I would contact a local dealership and see what they can do for you, if not then search for a junkyard with a stang around your year and see if they will give/sell it to you. If that doesn't work and its REALLY bothering you, see if you can get some sort of plastic or vinyl to cover it.

That's all I can think of!

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
JetWolf said:
Is this the right foot well wall of the front passenger seat?
I would contact a local dealership and see what they can do for you, if not then search for a junkyard with a stang around your year and see if they will give/sell it to you. If that doesn't work and its REALLY bothering you, see if you can get some sort of plastic or vinyl to cover it.

That's all I can think of!
Thank you very much for that information. It really is bugging me. I will check out the junk yard, I was hoping to get the name I look for it on eBay but figured it would be difficult to. And yes it is on the wall in front of the side passenger.

---------- Post added at 04:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:12 PM ----------

jhagan1980 said:
It's called a kick panel.
Thanks jhagan1980 I appreciate your quick response, I'll try to see if I can get it at a junk yard.

·
Registered
173 Posts
That would be the door/cover to the smart fuse block. The kick panel is the whole cover, you just need the door.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
CutterWolf said:
That would be the door/cover to the smart fuse block. The kick panel is the whole cover, you just need the door.
Oh nice...thanks for letting me know...I have to get it because it really is bugging me...I feel like my baby needs to get covered up ☺ lol

1 - 6 of 6 Posts