Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Mine is a 1965 Ford Mustang convertablie. All original redbuild from ground up. White wall tires, cherry red paint, chrome, red and white vinyl seats and a stereo you actually have to use turn knobs to get a station

·
Registered
42 Posts
a car that just keeps going and going and going and doesn't brake down ,you don't need to repair anything,no services, and its really really really cheap to run

·
Registered
31 Posts
I own 6 of my dream car. 1985 to 89 635csi/(NOT M6 junk) all with a Dinan Turbo. Never found a better balanced car for anything from going to the store or down to the track.. Of corse I have to drive my ONE 2007 BMW to impress customers. It doesn't impress me.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Datsun/Nissan 240z Modified with Import engine and custom Bodykits. Black seats, 70's remade chair models that replace the stock. Sparco steering wheels. Blue or Grey paint with 2 race stripes going over it.

Or a Evo Lancer 6 or 7.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Sounds good! One of my dreamcars is a Czech-made Tatra 2-603, with an air-cooled V8 engine in the back. I like it just for its unique design.

·
Registered
36 Posts
'56 Bel Air convert, black-and white exterior, 327, 4-speed, American Torq-Thrust mags with blackwalls OR-
'23 Ford T Bucket with the same drivetrain and wheels, blue metalflake OR-
An MGB roadster with a 262-cubic-inch Chevy V6 with a 5-speed

1 - 15 of 15 Posts