Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I've got a few mods to mine but I don't wanna put it on the dino till a do a few more things. I'm currently running ford racing hot rod cams, ford racing intake manifold, 62mm throttle body, airraid 95mm cai and have it all wrapped up with a tune from bama. Anyone have similar set ups that have been tested lt thoughts about where I should be?

Sent from my 0PJA2 using Mustang Evolution mobile app

·
Registered
1,320 Posts
325ish is what most cars with similar mods make.

·
Registered
1,320 Posts
Thank you

No problem! Each dyno can read different though. Some are far more forgiving than others

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Makes sense, I plan on putting a performance MAF sensor, ceramic long tube headers and off road mid pipe then I plan on taking it to the Dino. Hopefully it will yield some respectable numbers by then

·
Registered
1,320 Posts
Makes sense, I plan on putting a performance MAF sensor, ceramic long tube headers and off road mid pipe then I plan on taking it to the Dino. Hopefully it will yield some respectable numbers by then

Headers will wake it up more. I've got ceramic shorties on mine with the turbo. Ceramic is definitely the way to go

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
You running a turbo on stock internals? Or have you changed things around to better support the boost?

·
Registered
1,320 Posts
You running a turbo on stock internals? Or have you changed things around to better support the boost?

No its a built motor. Still stock block but forged crank, rods, and Pistons. I had a whipple with the stock motor, then went with twins on a built motor and now went single turbo on the same built motor

·
Registered
1,320 Posts
That's solid. How expense or difficult was it to forge everything

Its not cheap but also not bad lol just depends how far you go with it

·
Registered
1,320 Posts
Yeah its definitely been a blast to drive. You really just floor it and hold on lol

·
Registered
1,320 Posts
It for sure hasn't been a overnight then. Been a lot of long nights though lol

1 - 15 of 15 Posts