Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Yeah, it works like everything else....
Just takes some work, won't ever fit under a 94-98 hood though.

·
Registered
434 Posts
Oh ok so mine won't be too hard then I got one for 50 bucks free shipping on ebay

---------- Post added at 12:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:38 AM ----------

I'm just having a hard time grasping what to do with the stock tb... Guess ill just shovel out the money for the 65mm one

·
Registered
835 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
yeah, you have nothing to worry about. When I got this car I litterally knew nothing about it. except that it was a mustang and that mustangs are ****ing cool...(better than the hyundai I had before lol) I do like the 94-98 style best though.

·
Registered
7,145 Posts
yeah, you have nothing to worry about. When I got this car I litterally knew nothing about it. except that it was a mustang and that mustangs are ****ing cool...(better than the hyundai I had before lol) I do like the 94-98 style best though.
if i was you i'd forget the windstar and start a savings account...then hit up google and research and M90 swap :good:

·
Registered
1,666 Posts
hit up David to be sure on that one lol
I thought they were all 65's lol but 5mm isn't a huge difference, as Lon as you have the gt throttle cable it shouldn't be a problem

1 - 20 of 22 Posts