12861 - 12880 of 12883 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,697 Posts
Two more additions.
IMG_2438.jpg
1937 Czech Mauser Carbine.
IMG_2439.jpg
1955 Mosin Nagant Carbine. Numbers matching.
Both are in excellent shape and price very reasonably. Happy to add them to the arsenal.

Pick your poison.

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
US head of housing (who was a surgeon! & is head of the Dept of Housing (for some stupid reason)
doesn't know the difference between REO (realty term) with Oreos...

oh my freakin' god... what a sad joke...
https://twitter.com/RepKatiePorter/status/1130889201455685633

at least this is happening :) :
NY sends 'double jeopardy' bill limiting pardon power to Governor Cuomo's desk

US news 1 hour ago
The NY assembly passed a bill changing the state's strict double jeopardy laws to allow New York prosecutors to bring state charges against individuals who receive a presidential pardon. The bill now goes to Gov. Cuomo, who is expected to sign it into law.

·
Registered
8,244 Posts
US head of housing (who was a surgeon! & is head of the Dept of Housing (for some stupid reason)
doesn't know the difference between REO (realty term) with Oreos...

oh my freakin' god... what a sad joke...
https://twitter.com/RepKatiePorter/status/1130889201455685633

at least this is happening :) :
The acronym "REO" originates from the phrase "other real estate owned", or "OREO", a term used by financial institutions to describe real estate that is owned by them that is not integral to their business.

This is the trouble with social media Gravy.... The idiots will post this crap, and the sheeple will eat it up like green grass in the spring.... Without even bothering to check the facts. :nonono:
It will be so much better when the millenials finally take over.... :whistling:

Fun fact:
The Oreo cookies got their name because the building that they were originally produced in was owned by the bank, one of their "other real estate owned" properties. (They were originally going to be named "Crunchy Cremes"). The bank insisted on them being named Oreos because it would send a message to the world that you need to pay your mortgage, or the sheriff will come-a-knockin'.

:p:

·
Registered
233 Posts

·
Registered
233 Posts
Well, he was Vader. My role was obe-wan during the light saber duel at the reception. Lol

The groom and his groomsmen.

This is awesome, pretty nurdy, but still awesome.

·
Registered
768 Posts
Got my Marti " Stat " report, says it's the ONLY ONE !!

·
Premium Member
6,697 Posts
That is very nice. Looks to be in extremely good shape.

It is. My gun guy saw it at the store. Came over to my shop and told me it’s one of the nicest he’s seen in person and it wasn’t much at all.
You’ll what I’m looking at, at the place I normally buy.

Pick your poison.

12861 - 12880 of 12883 Posts