Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
Lol I'm sure mines the only 1969 351 Windsor Mach one that was titled to a high schooler in 1976 and let it sit for 30 years and got someone to pull it out and sold it to them than put it on craigslist and I called to buy it and when I called the second time it was sold than 2 weeks later I found it on eBay and bought it and went to Ohio from tn to get it. Lol..... So this car has only been titled 2 times and me being the 3rd owner. How special am I lol

·
Premium Member
5,640 Posts
There are a couple things special about my mustang. GT front & rear bumpers, painted rocker mouldings, mirrors, shaved spoiler, third brake light, faux gas cap, GTCS styled front GT bumper, that's all I can think of right now.

Attachments

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
There are a couple things special about my mustang. GT front & rear bumpers, painted rocker mouldings, mirrors, shaved spoiler, third brake light, faux gas cap, GTCS styled front GT bumper, that's all I can think of right now.
Clean lookin car. Love those rims with the red brake calipers...nice choice!!!

---------- Post added at 11:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:09 PM ----------

Lol I'm sure mines the only 1969 351 Windsor Mach one that was titled to a high schooler in 1976 and let it sit for 30 years and got someone to pull it out and sold it to them than put it on craigslist and I called to buy it and when I called the second time it was sold than 2 weeks later I found it on eBay and bought it and went to Ohio from tn to get it. Lol..... So this car has only been titled 2 times and me being the 3rd owner. How special am I lol
Well at least you have a 69 Mach 1. Just happens to be one of my dream cars!!!

·
Premium Member
5,640 Posts
Clean lookin car. Love those rims with the red brake calipers...nice choice!!!
I think my caliper paint is peeling :\
Appreciate the compliments !

·
Registered
1,435 Posts
I built and painted my car myself in my garage , motor, interior and exterior !!

Attachments

1 - 8 of 8 Posts