Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
CAN ANYONE TELL ME ALL THAT I CAN DO TO MY STANG TO MAKE IT BEEFY, AND RUN FASTER!!!!!!!!!!!! I Already Have The BBK COLD AIR INTAKE, And A Mac OFF ROAD H-PIPE W/O CATALYTIC CONVERTER. TIRIN TO MAKE THIS STANG A BEAST BE UP THERE WITH THE GT'S U CAN EMAIL ME BACK [email protected]

·
I liek gramer
8,537 Posts
You can start by not typing in all caps... that will definitely make people more likely to respond to your posts. ;)

There are a lot of things you can do.... gears, s/c, cams, etc...

·
Premium Member
19,890 Posts
Considering he said he wants it to run with the GT's, it's prolly a V6.

·
Banned
11,872 Posts
Well then he wont be able to put a stock h pipe back on.

To run with gts you have to do alot. Be prepared to spend 1500+ dollars

or get the bottle, the big one

·
Registered
4,272 Posts
Brent said:
Well then he wont be able to put a stock h pipe back on.

To run with gts you have to do alot. Be prepared to spend 1500+ dollars

or get the bottle, the big one
silly, two bottles

·
Registered
187 Posts
if yo don't want to go with the nitrous get 3.73's or 4.10's if it is an automatic, then get ported heads and intake. get a new cam,, ud pulley , CAI, SCT chip, then you will be running with the gt's no problem. that would run you about 2000-$2600 without install costs. if you just want to go crazy, get a supercharger from ATI. get the 11psi kit and an SCT chip or dynotune, 42LB injectors, 300LPH fuel pump, 80mm lightning MAF and the 3.73 gears and you will have no problem beating any stock or slightly modified GT. you would even beat the 99-02 cobra stock. the tune has to be perfect though. that would run you about 3300-$3500.but it is well worth the money.

·
Registered
517 Posts
I think 42 lb injectors are too big. I would get the 30 lb injectors. I am gonna get 36lb when I supercharge my car. I also think he should run 8lbs of boost or he might blow his motor when he floors it unless he is really gentle. I am going to run the vortech (intercooled) kit @ 8lbs but it will be technically @ 6lbs. :)

·
Registered
676 Posts
Js 42's are the reccomended size for that S/C unit, although i've heard some not to great stuff about procharger that would make me go vortech now w/intercooler of course.

·
Registered
517 Posts
I would go with kenne bell or a vortech. (intercooled for sure) I know one guy that paid like $5200 for the kenne Bell kit. (chrome & intercooled) ouch :cry:

·
Registered
676 Posts
Js281GT said:
I would go with kenne bell
not for a six you wont, KB doesnt nor will they EVER make one for the V-6 mustang. KB 2.2 = :worship:

·
Registered
517 Posts
Just sell it & buy a geo metro on dubs. lol j/k start with the gears.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts