JLT cai
Bama tune
Tint
Louvers
Ford Racing shifter
Brake vent ring delete
SLP Loudmouth axle-backs.
(Workin on pulley swap, trying to talk the wife into it now) lol
Just hood struts and Borla ATAK axle-backs -- and I upgraded the tweeters/mid drivers in the doors. That's it. Don't want to void the warranty. I guess that gives me a couple more years or so to save up for mods!

·
Registered
728 Posts
BMR springs
Stainless Steel Works catback exhaust
Custom seats
Powder coated wheels
Custom valve covers
Tinted lights
Cowl hood
Laguna Seca rear seat delete
2013 GT500 grills
Some other minor stuff.......

Attachments

·
Premium Member
3,535 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Just hood struts and Borla ATAK axle-backs -- and I upgraded the tweeters/mid drivers in the doors. That's it. Don't want to void the warranty. I guess that gives me a couple more years or so to save up for mods!
Yeah. There is nothing that can't wait. One thing is for sure, everything for these cars is expensive.

---------- Post added at 12:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:17 AM ----------

BMR springs
Custom seats
Powder coated wheels
Custom valve covers
Tinted lights
Cowl hood
2013 GT500 grills
The BMR springs, what did you get out of them?

·
Registered
728 Posts
About 1.5 all the way around but the front looks lower and it maintains the factory rake. Here is a pic so you can see, remember these are stock wheels/tires.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
3,535 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
About 1.5 all the way around but the front looks lower and it maintains the factory rake. Here is a pic so you can see, remember these are stock wheels/tires.
Looks great!! Does it feel better? I was thinkin about something like that. I want my tires to fill in more. Looks like it does that well.

·
Registered
728 Posts
They are slightly stiffer than stock when you go over larger bumps but the ride is still comfortable in my opinion. Nothing ever rides likes stock when you replace only the springs.

·
Registered
23 Posts
On mine I have only added the hood struts, Pype bomb axle backs, and I got rid of the Goodyears in favor of the Nitto 555's. Much better tires for just a little more money.

·
AmericanMuscle.com
2,878 Posts
This is a really cool thread! There's a bunch of Nasty Shelby's in here, KPD your car is sick!

I look forward to following along. UBN, I hope you're enjoying your Bama tune! Let me know if you ever have any questions or need some assistance.

-Dan

·
Registered
1,608 Posts
BMR springs
Custom seats
Powder coated wheels
Custom valve covers
Tinted lights
Cowl hood
2013 GT500 grills
How was the install for the laguna seca rear sear delete?? Pics plz:)

·
Registered
728 Posts
Install was super easy, just pulling out interior parts and then snap in stuff that is part of the kit. Looks clean and factory. Pics are crappy but when weather gets better I can get you some.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,608 Posts
Install was super easy, just pulling out interior parts and then snap in stuff that is part of the kit. Looks clean and factory. Pics are crappy but when weather gets better I can get you some.
Ooh man, i been wanting them since day one but i also want to do some track seats and still cant decide.

·
Registered
1,608 Posts
Where you able to get a deal on them? The cheapest i seen is 1100$

·
Registered
124 Posts
Kpd, your Shelby is sick bro. Very well put together and not over the top. What part of Texas you in? Looks like South Texas.

·
Registered
35 Posts
That is so sick. The entire car really. If I had a Shelby it'd probably end up like that. Actually I've got a black mustang and it's already in that direction!

·
Registered
129 Posts
Smaller pulley
Idler pulley
Resonator delete
65mm Cobra Jet Throttle Body
VMP Tune
Redline hood Struts
Flowmasters
2 Aeroforce Interceptor Guages in dual pillar mount.

More goodies this Friday...

·
Premium Member
3,535 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
This is a really cool thread! There's a bunch of Nasty Shelby's in here, KPD your car is sick!

I look forward to following along. UBN, I hope you're enjoying your Bama tune! Let me know if you ever have any questions or need some assistance.

-Dan
Thank you, I thought it would be awesome to hear what some of the guys had done to their cars. I am a fan of all from v6 to Shelby. I am just fortunate enough to own one. I know you guys sell the Steeda pulley but I know there are smaller. If I get a VMP (as much as I would like to order it from AM) 2.50 stainless pulley, is Bama ready to send me a new tune? Do you guys have any other pulley besides the Steeda? You guys are the best! I don't think any guy in here would have the cars they have without American Muscle to supply the mods!

---------- Post added at 10:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:41 PM ----------

When you did the springs, what all did you have to do? New alignment? Anything special?

---------- Post added at 10:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:45 PM ----------

Smaller pulley
Idler pulley
Resonator delete
65mm Cobra Jet Throttle Body
VMP Tune
Redline hood Struts
Flowmasters
2 Aeroforce Interceptor Guages in dual pillar mount.

More goodies this Friday...
How much extra did you get from all of that do you know? Thanks to my wife and my great friends at AM, I am working on the same setup only with a Bama tune. Did you do a complete Flowmaster exhaust? AMAZING CAR!

---------- Post added at 10:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:49 PM ----------

What some amazing cars! Just reading this thread makes me feel that childhood dream again. I am telling you, if you see these cars and don't feel the testosterone and adrenaline, have somebody check your pulse!:headbang:

·
Registered
728 Posts
When you did the springs, what all did you have to do? New alignment? Anything special?
Just an alignment and make sure you cut the top ring off the bump stops to add for clearance.

1 - 20 of 166 Posts