Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i juts bought my 01 supercharged GT and i was wondering what i shuld do to it next it already has the fuel upgrades for the S/C (10Lb vortech) done and that is it. i know exhaust and throttle body, but after that where should i go i would like to have it over 400HP. and also at what HP point does that stock clutch start crapping out. i am gettign a new one just havent decided what kind or what stage yet. all opinions would be great guys.

·
Registered
1,477 Posts
If I were you I would start buying up those forged parts for that rebuild you are going to need soon. That Cobra crank, the forged pistons and rods, all those kind of goodies ;). While you have her torn down, get your heads done, stainless steel over sized valves, aftermarket cams polishing and porting all the way. That will give you some nice horse power.

·
Registered
4,028 Posts
i think if yor gonna want to make such serious power you might want to do a tranny swap the 6 speed that comes on the cobra would be nice

·
Banned
8 Posts
400 HP shouldnt be too hard to achieve with your current setup.

But i agree while its down give her the full works,cams,porting polishing,the whole 9 yards.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts