Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,563 Posts
It looks good so far. What all have you done to her?

·
Registered
362 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Saleen wheels, 18% tint, halo headlights. Fog lights 8000k hids, 10" sub, headunit, wheel spacers, spoiler delete, grill delete, exhaust, Cai, red calipers.

·
Registered
1,563 Posts
You've done some work to it already. She looks real good. I would say maybe putting the stock hood scoop on it with hood pins. That would stand out real nice.

·
Registered
362 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ya I.would.love to.do.that but on the 04 hoods they are the 99 cobra hoods. So I would have to buy a new hood. I might though

·
Registered
1,563 Posts
I would check to see if they have any type of hood scoop for that specific hood. I'm sure somebody makes something for it. Also, have you thought about putting any stripes on her? Maybe something custom?

·
Registered
1,563 Posts
That should look awesome and break up all the white on the front end. Try it and if you don't like it you can take it off with plasti dip.

·
Registered
362 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
No tuner, hopefully get that for Christmas. And I don't have the windstar either.

·
Registered
7,311 Posts
black out panel...and put in some black housing oem headlights...cut the antenna. looking good so far op

·
Registered
155 Posts
gt rear bumper do decklid and lower valence on the rear, hood is ok im goin for the 2.5 cowl hood and get the windstar hopefully goin on soon

1 - 13 of 13 Posts