Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
809 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay guys so what else should I do to my car cosmetic wise other than rims I'll be getting those when I graduate. I already have bama tuner and slp cat back ,cai ,pullies ,mgw shifter. I will be going o/r h in may so now some more cosmetics?

Attachments

·
Registered
620 Posts
No I would get the third brake light. But would wingless look dumb what hood should I get?
Wingless to me doesn't look good. Your car looks great though!

·
Registered
809 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
If I go cowl hood should I keep my spoiler or later on get a different spoiler if so what spoiler and yes the cobra one is a lot but if that's the one that would look the best ill have to save?

·
Registered
809 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
4" is perfect

Save money and go wingless with 4" Tips
4in exhaust tips? I have slp tips

---------- Post added at 07:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:15 AM ----------

Saleen spoilers always look good on these cars. I'm probably going to end up getting one.
I was thinking Saleen spoiler to but Idk what you guys think?

·
AmericanMuscle.com
2,876 Posts
Have you thought about going with a set of Lowering Springs and some aftermarket Rims? I'm a huge fan of the Torch Red and Black scheme! I also like the idea of a Cowl hood, that will pretty much finish up your Car Cosmetically.

Just a few suggestions! Let me know if you have any questions or need some assistance.

-Dan

1 - 20 of 47 Posts