Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So right now I have an o/r H pipe coming in and I will be putting it on next week sometime. But the other night I was leaving a restaurant and a mustang cobra that was loud af came pullin through a parking lot, spinning tires and being a jack*** but the car sounded really nice. I caught up with him and we did a little race at a stoplight ( I won but his tires were pretty bald) and afterwards we pulled over an talked about our cars and he was runnin a o/r x pipe with bbk long tube headers and straight pipes out the back along with lots of other upgrades like cams, air intake, gears, ECT. But anyways, after that night I have been second guessing my H pipe and wondering if maybe an x pipe would sound better then an H with my borla ATAK axle back exhaust. What is everyone's opinions?

Borla ATAK axle back with o/r X or o/r H

·
Registered
916 Posts
So right now I have an o/r H pipe coming in and I will be putting it on next week sometime. But the other night I was leaving a restaurant and a mustang cobra that was loud af came pullin through a parking lot, spinning tires and being a jack*** but the car sounded really nice. I caught up with him and we did a little race at a stoplight ( I won but his tires were pretty bald) and afterwards we pulled over an talked about our cars and he was runnin a o/r x pipe with bbk long tube headers and straight pipes out the back along with lots of other upgrades like cams, air intake, gears, ECT. But anyways, after that night I have been second guessing my H pipe and wondering if maybe an x pipe would sound better then an H with my borla ATAK axle back exhaust. What is everyone's opinions?

Borla ATAK axle back with o/r X or o/r H
Just get what you like the most. There's going to be a lot of mixed opinions on this. Many people like x pipes while many people like h pipes. If it were me I would go h pipe.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts