Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
MACH 3 here with EDGE gel for sensitive skin cuz im a sensitive guy :) I saw the mach 3 turbo and its looks cool but i didnt buy it cuz it doesnt do anything better then the reg mach 3. Since its a turbo they should put a lil BOV on it and let it blow off after u shave a stroke.

·
You want to **** me?
4,043 Posts
if i use a razor then the mach 3 and colgate with aloe. normally dont like using that much time in the morning so its back to my trusty norelco electric

·
Premium Member
1,507 Posts
the past year I have been geting Mach 3's in the mail with Edge Active care, but I use day to day my norelco Electric, unless I really need a nice clean shave look, i will use the mach 3. :D

·
Premium Member
2,280 Posts
woohoo i got the mach 3 champion for xmas. well i just asked for turbo refills but i got the whole dam thing. i like the red.

·
Registered
166 Posts
MusclesFromBrussels said:
MACH 3 here with EDGE gel for sensitive skin cuz im a sensitive guy :)
sMoOtH! :D

184 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
how come ur avatar has a speedo goin to 140 but ur car tops out at 110?

184 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
nothin wrong with that

·
Premium Member
2,280 Posts
i thought it was from when hes doing the "stare and drive" and hes driving down a residential street in the evo?

184 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
2 fast too furious....................act da foo!!!!!

·
Registered
1,895 Posts
I originally had the Mach 3, but I recently went to Mach 3 Trubo because of the added Aloe. I like the turbo. But I shave in the shower... it keeps my skin more hydrated when I shave... which is a buig thing for me becuse shaving dries the hell out of my skin... even with my edge gel.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts