Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,263 Posts
definitaley chrome. Get some Cragar S/S rims like I have on my 64.5. I have always wanted to see them on new Mustang but nobody gets them on new ones. the best part is since everybody with a classic car has had them at one point they are cheap as hell. only $215.95 for a 17x9 at summit.

·
Registered
30 Posts
I would have to say to go with silver. I just think it looks good with white. I have 03 Cobras on mine and they look great.

·
Registered
2,391 Posts
I say chrome. Easy to clean and always looked good. Cobra Rs are gettin played out, but if you like 'em, get it.

I'm looking at a variation of the Cobra R by O.E. Performance called the 280C Motorsport R. 17x9 Naturally.

·
Registered
2,391 Posts
Fishers Stang said:
chrome= rust, go with the Cobra's unless you want to keep your stock rims for winter
My friend's air cleaner on his 65 Chevy was covered in rust, took alittle Turtle Wax chrome polish and worked on it for about 5-10 minutes and it was all gone. Cleaner than it ever was.

·
Premium Member
3,263 Posts
turtle wax chrome polish is the shiz. i use it and people always ask me how i get my rims so shiny.

·
Premium Member
1,507 Posts
coke and foil, (yes it works) but yeah i use meguires, but also here in Indiana we salt the roads so bad you will be cleanin your rims every 5hrs a day. :| i love th look of chrome, just keep the old rims for snow...

·
Registered
614 Posts
Saleen 18" whites would look good on the car. Although they could just look good on this one because of color contrast. I'd have to see them on a white stang. Perhaps even chrome Saleens then.

·
Premium Member
897 Posts
White Saleens

·
Premium Member
897 Posts
Jim, its looks good, Jeffs car is sweet, its just the crappy pic of the car and the high quality pic of those rims makes them look bad

1 - 20 of 22 Posts