Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Banned
2,801 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im in need of new shocks and struts. I lowered my car with blue h&r supersport springs and also have steeda ball joints and installed them without the ball joint spacers. So thats 1 1/2 drop with spring and another 1/2 without the ball joint spacers. So thats a 2 inch drop in the front. What shocks and struts woul yall recomend?

·
Registered
574 Posts
I have KYB adjustable shocks and struts, and H&R SS spring I like the ride. But if you have a budget don't forget to upgrade your balljoint and bump steer kit and the most important CC plates . I have all this on my suspension and I love the stance and the ride!! :) hope it helps . Good luck!

·
Banned
2,801 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Helps. I started doing my suspension but shocks and struts were and still are too high.

---------- Post added at 02:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:50 PM ----------

And been hectic at work. So kyb are just as good as tokico

·
Registered
574 Posts
Blackedout said:
Helps. I started doing my suspension but shocks and struts were and still are too high.

---------- Post added at 02:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:50 PM ----------

And been hectic at work. So kyb are just as good as tokico
There's a tokiko adjustable shocks and struts those are okay too. I know lots of people use it and they like it. But for my own opinion adjustable KYB is better than tokiko blues, just my opinion and experience . It's up to you and your budget man. ;-)

---------- Post added at 01:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:59 PM ----------

Lots of people are very please with tokiko blues too. I think your good on that set up..

·
Registered
574 Posts
Koni and bilstein are the best man! I told you it depends on your budget buddy.

---------- Post added at 02:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:01 PM ----------

Blackedout said:
What about koni
Are you racing your car, or a daily driving?

·
Banned
2,801 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Oh. Thanks. I was wondering if you were saying i cant have both race and daily driving you woulda been the second person to tell me that...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts