Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
slow281
3,086 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've herd really good things about both steeda and MGW and just wanted to no your opinions.

·
Registered
2,101 Posts
I've herd really good things about both steeda and MGW and just wanted to no your opinions.
I'm very happy with my SR short shifter from AM, although I may be possibly ordering an MGW this week to give it a whirl, nothing but good things about it

·
slow281
3,086 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm very happy with my SR short shifter from AM, although I may be possibly ordering an MGW this week to give it a whirl, nothing but good things about it
If I had the early 01 I might consider it to save some $$$ but were the SR one is only 20 cheaper for the 3650 id rather go mgw or steeda

·
Registered
672 Posts
I've got a Hurst in my '06, but if you have a fox body then definitely go for the MGW. I had a Pro 5.0 in mine and my cousin had a MGW and his was leaps and bounds better in just about every way.

·
slow281
3,086 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I've got a Hurst in my '06, but if you have a fox body then definitely go for the MGW. I had a Pro 5.0 in mine and my cousin had a MGW and his was leaps and bounds better in just about every way.
I'm getting one for my 01

1 - 9 of 9 Posts