Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am turning 16 next month, in about 35 days from now I guess, and I wanted a motorcycle but my parents arent having that... -.- So I guess its a car. But this thing is, my parent like to surprise me. I never really liked that, but I show them that I appreciate the gift (if get one that year)

Example: I wanted an XBOX 360 last year christmas, and I got an old XBOX with bitten up controllers and no games, I had to buy them my self. I just smiled and accepted it.

But for my 16th birthday, I dont want to ask for a car and get something I wont enjoy. Basicly, my question is what should I ask my parents for knowing they are cheap and like to use loop holes.

BTW: I have a friend that was born on the same exact day as me, im just 3 hours older, hes getting a Brand new Mustang. I wouldn't feel as happy with a BRAND NEW LAUNDRY BASKET!

·
Registered
54 Posts
Just do it! ha i just turned 16 and got a car just bc i asked for one. NOthing is wrong with asking, who knows u may be rolling with sum new wheels iff u play ur cards right! good luck!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts