Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
my girlfriend tried to strand me at my weekend cabin in the mountains she was trying to steal me 1965 mustang shelby and i was like h*** no and pulled out my .22 and shot her i thought she passed out after i hit her in the shoulder area she hasnt woken up yet is she dead can i go to jail since i was only trying to save myself. and my car is worth over 100,000 dollars you know

·
Registered
38 Posts
you f**ckin shot her ??

yea, thats not cool, your in deep, and really? asking opinions online? dont you have a best friend or something?

·
Registered
39 Posts
First, stop lying~~ silly boy
You don't own a gun
much less a cabin in the mountains
your car is Not worth over 100,000 dollars.
in fact, you do not even own a car
~~ or maybe you have a few race cars ~~
you are about 13 ~~ and you are bored to tears.
school tomorrow
take a shower, go over your homework,have a snack
and then
take your tired silly behind to bed ~~!

·
Registered
38 Posts
Get her to the hospital fast, fast. She is probably in shock. You probably didn't kill her by shooting her in the shoulder.
She can die of shock though. Put her in your car lying down. Cover her with a blanket and raise her feet up higher then her head. Drive quickly but safely to the hospital. Don't worry about anything concerning the law. Just don't speak or answer any questions. Demand an attorney and keep your mouth shut.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Let me clarify- you weren't trying to defend yourself, you were trying to defend your mustang. I hope you know that no one's life is worth less than a car...or any amount of money. I don't care how long it took you to get it, or how expensive it is. I hope they give you the death sentence buddy. You're obviously nutty if you shot someone you care about over a mustang. =]

R.I.P.-- Rot in Prison.

·
Registered
44 Posts
What trick is this? you sick ******.

let me repeat what someone already said, you need to hear it again.

First, stop lying, you don't own a gun, a car, or a cabin. You are probly 13 years old and you are bored to tears. Bless your heart. You have to be at school tomorrow, so take a shower, go over your homework,have a snack and then take your *** to bed. and have your mother seek help for you.

·
Registered
32 Posts
oh no your so in trouble, you shouldnt just slap and left her right there. and you should know her true colors since you guys have been together for years. and that was also self-defense but since you killed her you will be considered as a murderer under God's eyes.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Wow, are you joking? I pray to god you are. No offense, but you have to be joking, who would post this question on yahoo? Really, if this isn't a joke, I think you need some help.

·
Registered
34 Posts
kay first off wtf you shot your girlfriend and um yeah you can go to jail um hope shes not dead so she can sue your ***

·
Registered
37 Posts
what the heck r u thinkin u shot ur girl friend and nock her out. and ur askin if u are going to jail heck ya talkin about 30+.

should have thought about that eh!

·
Registered
29 Posts
hey bro smoking that whacket tabbacky in a small closed in room is hazardous for ur health and plus that was my sister im coming for u

·
Registered
42 Posts
YOU'RE AN IDIOT!!! WHY WOULD YOU SHOOT HER!!!!! I HOPE YOU GO TO JAIL AND I HOPE SHE BEATS YOUR A** WHEN SHE WAKES UP!! AND SHE'S NOT DEAD IF YOU HIT HER IN THE SHOULDER STUPID!!!!!!!!!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts