Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Witch one will give me better performance? But not be a pain in the ass to maintain or has less problems?

·
Registered
1,201 Posts
What are your goals for this car?

Personally I would single turbo the hell out of it. Less maintenance than TT, same results.
x2

·
Banned
8,779 Posts
Most power TT. Less maintenance from experience SC.
I would have thought there was more maintenance to a SC than a TC?

i just dont kno what I wanted to do
For visual appeal and low end fun it is hard to beat a roots style supercharger.

For ease of installation and mid to high end power it is hard to beat a centrifugal supercharger.

For all out power that is easier on your engine it is hard to beat a single or twin turbocharger system.

Single TC vs Parallel Twin TC:

My thoughts are that the Parallel Twin TC is the most efficient and equal system to install. With a Single TC there has to be some flow loss from the side of the engine exhaust that has to travel the farthest to get to the TC. Whether or not that has any actual effect on the power production is debatable I suppose and most likely only affects the power production at the utmost upper levels.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Im looking to get alot of power..since I bought another daily I can start to do more work to the car..

·
Banned
8,779 Posts
Im looking to get alot of power..since I bought another daily I can start to do more work to the car..
If your engine has been built to handle it (i.e. aftermarket block and forged bottom end, good heads, intake, etc.) then go with the Twin TC and pump up the boost.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts