Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Now that I got my brothers car I am looking for a nice system to put in it hence the fact he took his out...I liked the alpines he had but I've had my eyes on the Kickers...but then theres the problem I do not no much about systems, so if you guys have any recommendations please feel free to post here...

·
Premium Member
19,559 Posts
What are you looking for? Head unit? Door speakers, rear deck? Subs? It's all a matter of how much you are willing to spend and how loud, or good, you want it to sound. ...

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well my brother sold the car with a head unit, it isnt the best, but it shall do for now, Im looking for some subs...How much to spend...I do not know yet, I have to see how much it is that I need, I want it to sound loud...

·
Premium Member
19,559 Posts
Ha ha ok. I started out small when I got my first car. Bought 1 12 inch kenwood POS and a cheap amp. I've moved up since then and just sold 2 12 inch Pioneer VCCS dual voice coil, with a 1200 watt amp that were in the stang. That setup costs me about 500 dollars total, opposed to the 100 dollars I paid for the first system. Let us know a price range and there's a few of us that can help ya out on finding stuff.

·
Premium Member
869 Posts
Alpines and Infinity :thumbs2:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.