Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Now that I got my brothers car I am looking for a nice system to put in it hence the fact he took his out...I liked the alpines he had but I've had my eyes on the Kickers...but then theres the problem I do not no much about systems, so if you guys have any recommendations please feel free to post here...

·
Premium Member
19,890 Posts
What are you looking for? Head unit? Door speakers, rear deck? Subs? It's all a matter of how much you are willing to spend and how loud, or good, you want it to sound. ...

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well my brother sold the car with a head unit, it isnt the best, but it shall do for now, Im looking for some subs...How much to spend...I do not know yet, I have to see how much it is that I need, I want it to sound loud...

·
Premium Member
19,890 Posts
Ha ha ok. I started out small when I got my first car. Bought 1 12 inch kenwood POS and a cheap amp. I've moved up since then and just sold 2 12 inch Pioneer VCCS dual voice coil, with a 1200 watt amp that were in the stang. That setup costs me about 500 dollars total, opposed to the 100 dollars I paid for the first system. Let us know a price range and there's a few of us that can help ya out on finding stuff.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ok When I get a price Ill post it up...thanks

·
Registered
2,391 Posts
Something else for us to know is what kind of music do you generaly listen to. Rap, rock, techno, they all play differently. Rap uses more bass whereas rock uses more mid-range.

·
Premium Member
908 Posts
Alpines and Infinity :thumbs2:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts