Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all! I have a friend who started me on the strange tradition of naming my cars. She found a perfect name for my ford focus, and now since I'm fixing up my classic 1967 mustang fastback, I want the perfect name for the car. If it helps, the car is going to be black with gold sports stripes. Any suggestions? I want like a real person name for the car. For example, my focus was named Cody. Either sex names are appreciated, I can't decide if my car is a boy or a girl, lol.

·
Registered
37 Posts
She's definitely not an "eleanor", son. Eleanor was green with black racing stripes, durrrrr

How about....jasmine....
something about black with gold stripes just made me think of jasmine, exotic, gold-tinged....

·
Registered
51 Posts
I always have named my cars, too. And my computers. My first computer's name was Alex, and my first car (a grey Daihatsu!!) was named Babar, because he looked like a baby elephant... Cars I've had after that, I've found you have to drive it a bit first to get to "know" it and decide if you want it to be boy or girl, whichever seems right for its "personality" -- heh. Although everybody says cars and guitars, they're all girls. Oh, and guns.. seems I got that from Full Metal Jacket. Anyway...

How about Charlene?
Ian?
Why not name it Green?

·
Registered
31 Posts
Goldie. My ford's name is Babe. It got me through some tough traveling times. My Babe is not a girl or boy. It can be both. Strong for the road. Soft to take a nap in. Take care.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Seeing how the car is a '67 how about Hendrix? Other ideas: Stella, Lennon, Betty, Lyndon, Bobby, or King. Hope one of these works for you.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts