Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all! I have a friend who started me on the strange tradition of naming my cars. She found a perfect name for my ford focus, and now since I'm fixing up my classic 1967 mustang fastback, I want the perfect name for the car. If it helps, the car is going to be black with gold sports stripes. Any suggestions? I want like a real person name for the car. For example, my focus was named Cody. Either sex names are appreciated, I can't decide if my car is a boy or a girl, lol.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Names that are associated with the color black.

Midnight

Ebony

If your car turns out to be anything like my Harley, it will keep leading you away from things you need to do. It will lure you into going for a ride instead of doing chores.

Name her Delilah after the woman who seduced Samson.

·
Registered
40 Posts
name it a sleeper name so when you tell people the name of the car they will get the false impression that it is slow and then when you blow them away with how fast it is they will be left in your dust scratching their heads.... i suggest earl or billy-bob

·
Registered
36 Posts
it always has to be a girls name and i would say to name it shannon or sabrina something with an s since it is a shelby wright??

·
Registered
39 Posts
Shasta, she hasta have gas, oil, tires, etc. My husband came up with that many years ago and i still like it !

1 - 11 of 11 Posts