Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
460 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alright I have pypes h pipe, pypes violater axle back mufflers, a generic eBay cold air intake with k&n air filter, Exedy Stage 1 Clutch and a Superchips 91 hi-performance tune. I'm thinking of getting Mutha Thumpr Cams.

·
Registered
2,781 Posts
Alright I have pypes h pipe, pypes violater axle back mufflers, a generic eBay cold air intake with k&n air filter, Exedy Stage 1 Clutch and a Superchips 91 hi-performance tune. I'm thinking of getting Mutha Thumpr Cams.
Gears

·
Registered
2,781 Posts
Get 410s unless nothing, 430s if you drag race alot and don't DD

·
Registered
2,781 Posts
That debate is soooo stupid, then you get the forum rats saying if you go FI you can't have 410s etc etc etc

373s are good if you just want a very light build and don't really care about 0-60, or if your really concerned about rpm at 90mph or if you get a roots type blower, even then that's personal preference

410s are a good gear, not bad at 75-80 mph, good for the track, the 4.6 loves gears. A centri blower and 410s is a bada$$ combo too btw

I daily drive with 410s, love em will go to 430s once I get a DD

4.30 is best for NA guys that drive their car on the weekend or don't see the highway much at all

·
Registered
1,889 Posts
That debate is soooo stupid, then you get the forum rats saying if you go FI you can't have 410s etc etc etc

373s are good if you just want a very light build and don't really care about 0-60, or if your really concerned about rpm at 90mph or if you get a roots type blower, even then that's personal preference

410s are a good gear, not bad at 75-80 mph, good for the track, the 4.6 loves gears. A centri blower and 410s is a bada$$ combo too btw

4.30 is best for NA guys that drive their car on the weekend or don't see the highway much at all
Bottom line people that have 4.10's. love the hell out of them and would recommend to everyone. Those that don't have 4.10's say that they might be too much if you are going SC or turbo and other negative implications.

It all depends on what you're going to build for.

·
Registered
1,694 Posts
4.10 saw me an increase in mpg in city driving

·
Registered
1,889 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts

So if I wanna get 4.10's and defiantly goin to supercharge it in the next 2-3 years would it work out? I currently have a DD so I'm not worried about the mpg downfall

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.