·
Registered
1,552 Posts
I believe that they are 65mm.

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
just wondering. never seen the size any where.

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks rick

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
No problem, I have a stock one that has been half shafted and polished with the ridge ported out of it, I didnt' use it long til I bought the Mac 70mm.

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
how much you want for the stock one?

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
Not sure, forgot how much I paid for it and what the guy charged me for the half shaft and polish job, I guess about 30 plus shipping, its just sitting here in the cabinet in a box. Its not my original, its one I bought just for the purpose of getting it half shafted and all. Guy named Flex did it, so shiny inside it looks like jewlry. Not sure what he used to polish it with.

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
just the edge is ported a little bit or the whole thing? I know how to macth port the plenum. maybe that's what your talking about. what does half shafted mean?

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
No, its not really ported, only the lip is ported out of it. In order to actually port one you have to have a larger throttle plate. half shaft is when they take out like the back side of the split shaft of the throttle plate, this is supposed to increase flow some.

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
how about $30 shipped

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
35 shipped, best I can do, might as well keep it in case I ever decide to sell the Mac ;)

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
ok i can do that. but can you wait for 2 weeks. cause 2 weeks from today i get paid. I got paid today, it was only for $266 and my car payment is $268 and it's due 20th. So like i said 99% is going to car payment. but definetly 2 weeks. unless i can get some before then. but i will definetly buy it.

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
OK man, not a problem, I get 2 checks a month, 1st and the 3rd, makes for long dry spells sometimes. lol :D

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
well being in college doesn't help

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
i was just wondering how much did that guy charge you to switch rear ends

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
I just straightened it out in the box, have it in the box my Mac came in, its wrapped in packing material, even has a new gasket I didn't use in there.

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
When I did the change over to IRS? I just paid half the labor on that, but I lost my Magnaflow catback and a set of upper and lower control arms in the deal too, so it cost me some. The labor was 200 plus I spent another 100 on getting MM mount bushings installed on it.

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
If you meant a ring and pinion swap, that can run you anywhere from 150 to 300 bucks depending on who does it and what they charge really. Some might even charge more than that.

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
i was just talking about the swap. thats not bad at all.

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
do you know what the stock thermostat is. how many degrees?

1 - 20 of 26 Posts