Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
most ppl will tell u to go with a 70mm plenum/tb combo, i personally went with a 75mm plenum/combo and while i lost a little on low i gained on high.....but im also in the works for some things hence y i went with it first, plus it was free :D but honestly depending on your application or route u choose 70mm is best for it stock wise

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
depends on what u wanna spend, bbk is nice, srp isnt bad, but id go accufab, c&l or proffesional products. but it really depends on what u wanna spend all together

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
Stack racing has good ones for decent prices.
I would also get the throttle body and plenum together.
just remembered about stacks, lol i even mentioned them (srp) fail on my part lol
:banghead:

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
A spacer is to help with the flow of the air. It swirls it to increase its velocity entering the intake manifold .....great concept except our intale mani has a giant void which pretty much nullifies the use for it. So its a waste of money....but im still planning on dpin it lol except ill probably fabricate my own so it wont cost me anything lol

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
Ryan7racin said:
I would if it was like $10 but for $80+ I would pass it prolly only adds like .5 horsepower lol
If that the lol. It may add power but certain conditions must be met.....however 80 bucks or more are not ideal conditions for me to test it out lol

·
Banned
1,176 Posts
1996mustang said:
If that the lol. It may add power but certain conditions must be met.....however 80 bucks or more are not ideal conditions for me to test it out lol
Yea me either it may give 1/2 a horsepower if your lucky! I can't see spending that on a inch of aluminum, there WAY over priced. Save that $80+ and put towards the plenum for the throttle body.

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
Ryan7racin said:
Yea me either it may give 1/2 a horsepower if your lucky! I can't see spending that on a inch of aluminum, there WAY over priced. Save that $80+ and put towards the plenum for the throttle body.
+100

1 - 17 of 17 Posts