Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've seen the California Special. Not bad. What about a Mach 1? Anybody know if there's any truth to these rumors? Should I delay in buying a 07 GT to wait for a Mach 1 or other special edition?

·
Registered
50 Posts
They are also making a special package for the V6 coupe and convertible for Texas and Oklahoma only (dont ask me why). it consists of hoodstripes and lower body moldings, also small foglights in the grill (not as big as the GT's). There is also the Pony package, which dresses it up to make it look like the GT.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Well I believe everything is about the same as every other year except for the Shelby. V6 has pony package & regular v6 & then the regular v8 but if you want a great car try to get a hold of one of the Shelby's!!

·
Registered
46 Posts
There will be a Sheby Cobra and a Saleen s281 model with at least 3 different engine packages and I haven't heard of any yet but I'm sure there will be 3 stages of Roush mustangs availble.
No Mach 1 for 2007 and if you aren't on the waiting list for a Shelby it's already too late to get one.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts