Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It put down 402 whp on 9.5 psi , I am taking it to get re tuned tomorrow. I just changed the pulley , slp long tubes, intake manifold , methanol kit and some other goodies . I hope to make over 450 whp.

·
Moderator Emeritus
4,786 Posts
It put down 402 whp on 9.5 psi , I am taking it to get re tuned tomorrow. I just changed the pulley , slp long tubes, intake manifold , methanol kit and some other goodies . I hope to make over 450 whp.
Good stuff!!! Take a vid of the pulls! We love those here lol

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I will try, I say that cause I am dropping it off. Performance evolution is going to also put some gears in for me and a tune. Def post some dyno sheets tho.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Iam going to ask them to call when they are going to tune it. Also I talked to a guy the other day and he made 449 same set up less boost and no methanol kit.

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
I'm running a V1 S-trim on 12psi. Full bolt ons with aftercooler and upgraded heat exchanger. I make in the neighborhood of 430 at the wheels. But your novi is a much bigger blower than my little v1

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I'm running a V1 S-trim on 12psi. Full bolt ons with aftercooler and upgraded heat exchanger. I make in the neighborhood of 430 at the wheels. But your novi is a much bigger blower than my little v1
Nice set up man , those are some good numbers man!

·
Registered
430 Posts
Twin 57 garret turbos from hp performance... 1st engine, 2valve 5.0 stroker that dropped a valve and locked up while tuning, and now I'm waiting on my new engine to get here, a 4.6 aluminator with several modifications from last call racing

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Twin 57 garret turbos from hp performance... 1st engine, 2valve 5.0 stroker that dropped a valve and locked up while tuning, and now I'm waiting on my new engine to get here, a 4.6 aluminator with several modifications from last call racing
Nice, that sucks she went on ya . How much boost were you running?

1 - 20 of 36 Posts