Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I thought I was becoming delusional from sleep deprivation whilst strolling through ebay and what do I find? THIS! WTF? Anyone care to elaborate on this?Not planning on buying it but I can't help but ask around about this...

CHEAP ASS SUPERCHARGER?

I'm going to bed now.... :delusional:

·
Registered
676 Posts
its a fan that mounts to your intake

you WILL LOSE HP

·
You want to **** me?
4,043 Posts
lol the way you phrased your thread cracked my **** up hahahaha

·
Premium Member
5,187 Posts
Those were originally used as bilge blowers for boats to excavate fuel vapors out of the engine bay to prevent explosions.

SCAMMERS ARE OUT THERE TO JUMP ON PEOPLE WITH LIMITED KNOWLEDGE!!!!!!!

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
That's why I come to this forum Danger Dude......Gotta get some knowledge in somewhere,may as well be from people that know.Right?And like I said,wasn't planning on buying anyways,just thought I was seeing things.Guess it was nothing.What can be expected from being exausted(except passing out and waking up with "vtriugjblgkjfn.vfm,.zfdbv" stamped on your forehead backwards?
But thank you for your input everyone.I don't think I will be taking my car for a swim any time soon so no need for a bilge pump in this pony!

·
Registered
106 Posts
hahaha

·
Premium Member
1,438 Posts
lmao the classic electric supercharger, i hope no uneducated person gets tricked into that
:(

·
Premium Member
19,890 Posts
Like hooking a leaf blower up to your car...and calling it supercharged lol

·
Registered
1,715 Posts
Danger Dude said:
you would be correct on that !!!!
but its not driven by the exhaust, so i guess it wouldn't be a super/turbo charger, just a charger.or a blower?..:uhh::lol::lol::lol::lol:

·
You want to **** me?
4,043 Posts
its a fockin fan that you stick in your engine compartment... thats all lol

1 - 17 of 17 Posts