Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
19,890 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok..I'm planning on dropping a v8 in my car when I get out of college and don't have as much to pay for. My question is where to start on my suspension. I want to go ahead and start building it up so I'll have less to do later. I don't know much about suspensions and just want some general ideas. thanks

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
Well, might as well go ahead and put C springs or your choice of what ever kind you want, and GT or Cobra sway bars front and rear, that would be a good start and your car will look and handle better now. May as well also go ahead and put a good set of struts and shocks on it. Bullitt Tokicos or MachI Tokicos is a good low cost popular choice.

·
Premium Member
19,890 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Aight, my first priority this summer is exhaust and then I'll work on the C springs after that. I'm hopefully gonna be building a house this summer so I can park my car for a pretty good amount of time and work on it over nights. Only problem is the house I'm building is 2 hours from where I'll be living.

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
Thats going to involve a lot of travel time.... :D

·
Premium Member
19,890 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yes i know...the job I'm probably gonna get will be 8 to 5 tuesday through sat, which leaves sunday and monday to build...could end up really interesting. I'm gonna do it though lol.

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
You going to get a tubular K-member and put it in there in the process of doing a set of long tube headers man? 8)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts