Mustang Evolution Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 93 Posts

·
Registered
1,656 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I'm at a standstill . I want to finish off appearance and be done with it . I know some will say remove some blue and il listen to that just say what part I'm not taking it all off lol I wana do decent in a show one day that's the goal . So what else can I do ? I was thinking centering fog lights , chin spoiler ( idk which) and maybe rear window louver ? Just want to do something appearance wise . My hood got put on hold as guy who was Guna buy stock one backed out so now I would have no where to put it so can't order one :(

Attachments

·
Registered
109 Posts
Sounds like you are moving pretty fast. Your car is impressive! I would say slow it down a little and enjoy everything a little at a time. U dont want to be finished do u lol.

·
Registered
1,735 Posts
Remove the 302 badge and replace with a gloss black 5.0 emblem and paint the decimal point Grabber Blue. No offense, IMO, that 302 badge is hideous.

·
Registered
1,656 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
The 302 gets alot if compliments when other mustang owners see it . They were 70 bucks not going anywhere lol there expensive I really like the mrt chin spoiler just expensive

·
Registered
505 Posts
Dot take it like I'm being an a hole cuz I'm not, but I just don't like all the blue. The grille surround, spoiler and roof seem a bit too much. 302 badge swap like the others above stated is a good start. Just not my taste with all the blue. I like the blue stripes on the side and the hood is growing on me a bit. A chin spoiler would compliment well.

·
Banned
224 Posts
Dot take it like I'm being an a hole cuz I'm not, but I just don't like all the blue. The grille surround, spoiler and roof seem a bit too much. 302 badge swap like the others above stated is a good start. Just not my taste with all the blue. I like the blue stripes on the side and the hood is growing on me a bit. A chin spoiler would compliment well.
I love the blue also...

·
Registered
1,656 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Lol some people don't like the blue it's cool lol and a spoiler would b nice jus dnt know which one lol the hidden fogs would be sick

·
Banned
224 Posts
Lol some people don't like the blue it's cool lol and a spoiler would b nice jus dnt know which one lol the hidden fogs would be sick
The people that do like it don't know jack about cars.

---------- Post added at 06:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:11 PM ----------

Is this the first car your hooking up?

·
Registered
1,656 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Um I had a 05 v6 that one first place shows all the time . So to say the people who like it don't know anything about cars is pretty ignorant. Anyways il look into a new grill and chin spoiler. Would a rear widow louver work with window scoops?

·
Registered
1,656 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
So funny I forgot to laugh look bro if you ain't got nothing nice to say done post in my threads it's simple . To rest thanks going to be ordering goodies

1 - 20 of 93 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.