Mustang Evolution Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Do I Supercharge My Mustang-Procharged hopefully if I get the right deal...I/m cheap!

Do I go the looks route with effects and style bar, etc.

Do I do Nothing...just leave it alone?

Let me know what y'all think!
Ted

·
Registered
16 Posts
I really want to super charge mine and I get a good pro charger kit for 2 grand but then u have to spend on have it install if u can't do it and you deff gotta get it tuned if u don't want to blow engine up so even then is expensive and then if u do literary any more upgrades like exhaust or gears then u gotta get it tuned again and is not cheap I would suggest do everything else u want to it first and save the supercharger for last get it tuned and that's it leave the engine alone and you can always do appearance mods and get it looking all nice throw all the bolt on mods on there except cold air intake because if u super charge then I'll have to remove cold air intake and use the one with the kit

·
Premium Member
14,531 Posts
I really want to super charge mine and I get a good pro charger kit for 2 grand but then u have to spend on have it install if u can't do it and you deff gotta get it tuned if u don't want to blow engine up so even then is expensive and then if u do literary any more upgrades like exhaust or gears then u gotta get it tuned again and is not cheap I would suggest do everything else u want to it first and save the supercharger for last get it tuned and that's it leave the engine alone and you can always do appearance mods and get it looking all nice throw all the bolt on mods on there except cold air intake because if u super charge then I'll have to remove cold air intake and use the one with the kit
Please use punctuation. I know i speak for a lot of other people when i say that was really hard to understand what you were saying.

·
Premium Member
5,970 Posts
Am I the only one that noticed this thread is 11 years old...

·
Premium Member
5,268 Posts
How did this thread get a thousand views without a response lol

Sent from my VS985 4G using Mustang Evolution mobile app

·
Registered
279 Posts
Please use punctuation. I know i speak for a lot of other people when i say that was really hard to understand what you were saying.
Omg I had to stop reading it I was all messed up it was irritating haha. To op I always have done performance mods before I did visual mods but that's just my preference.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.