Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to buy the wind star intake for the 99-04 mustang but I don't know what I would do with the left over parts. What do i do with them? I don't think I could sell a manifold from a mustang v6.

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
I want to buy the wind star intake for the 99-04 mustang but I don't know what I would do with the left over parts. What do i do with them? I don't think I could sell a manifold from a mustang v6.
You can sell anything if the price is right. You can always keep em. What if new one breaks. Atleast you'd have a backup in case you couldn't get a new one for coup weeks.
Just a thought

·
Banned
8,779 Posts
Eventually there will be a need, whether from a restorer or someone who broke theirs and needs a replacement. The question is, do you have room to store it until it is sold?
If not then your best bet is to advertise it for sale really cheap, free, or scrap it.

·
Registered
1,694 Posts
I still have my factory upper from when I did the swap 2 years ago, good luck with the sale lol I just have it tucked under the bed for now

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I know the junkyards have 10 or so wind star manifolds so its not hard to get a new one. I'm not sure if I should port the stock one or get the wind star

·
Registered
1,694 Posts
austinknoll said:
I know the junkyards have 10 or so wind star manifolds so its not hard to get a new one. I'm not sure if I should port the stock one or get the wind star
Unless you do a cut and weld port job on the factory intake it really doesn't compare to Windstar

·
Registered
1,987 Posts
Store It

I replaced the standard suspension system with the Ford Racing Handling Package. Since the old parts had only 744 miles on them.

Someone may need some standard parts and can't afford new ones.

·
It's not me, it's you.
6,752 Posts
...Or you could chuck that bastard into the Pacific Ocean. It'll become an artificial reef for Nemo and his buddies.

·
Registered
292 Posts
...Or you could chuck that bastard into the Pacific Ocean. It'll become an artificial reef for Nemo and his buddies.
Haha i heard Nemo loves old manifolds covered in oil.

·
Premium Member
26,052 Posts
you can junk it, ebay it (if you can) or stash it for a rainy day ~ you can also make art with it lol

1 - 11 of 11 Posts