Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Back to list of items Listed in category: eBay Motors > Parts & Accessories > Car & Truck Parts > Turbos, Nitrous, Superchargers > Superchargers & Parts

FORD F150 4.2 V6 SUPERCHARGER UNWELDED ADAPTER SET Item number: 7948102296

Seller of this item? Sign in for your status Email to a friend | Watch this item in My eBay

Larger Picture

Starting bid: US $495.00

Time left: 8 hours 23 mins
7-day listing
Ends Jan-22-05 09:32:15 PST
Start time: Jan-15-05 09:32:15 PST
History: 0 bids
price: US $595.00

Item location: Miami, Florida
United States

Ships to: United States
Shipping costs US $30.00 - US Postal Service Parcel Post® (within United States )
Shipping and payment details

Seller information
atsturbo ( 466)
Feedback Score: 466
Positive Feedback: 99.8%
Member since Oct-05-99 in United States

Read feedback comments
Add to Favorite Sellers
Ask seller a question
View seller's other items

Safe Buying Tips

Financing available

Only $25 per month
if you use PayPal Buyer Credit. Subject to credit approval. US residents only. See repayment details.
See details | Apply now

Description

THOMAS KNIGHT TURBO IS OFFERING THIS EATON V6 SUPERCHARGER ADAPTER SET FOR THE 3.8 & 4.2 V6 FORD ENGINES WITH THE DUAL PORT HEADS (F150 4.2--ALL YEARS, 3.8 MUSTANG 99 & UP, AND WINDSTAR WITH PLASTIC INTAKE MANIFOLD). THIS IS THE BEST AND ONLY ROOTS-TYPE SUPERCHARGER SETUP CURRENTLY AVAILABLE FOR THE 3.8 & 4.2 DUAL PORT ENGINE. PLEASE READ THIS AUCTION THOROUGHLY. OUR ADAPTER SET IS DESIGNED TO WORK WITH THE '97+ GM 3800 SERIES 2 EATON M90 SUPERCHARGER--COMMONLY FOUND ON EBAY FOR $200-$400. THIS IS FOR THE INSTALLATION KIT ONLY. NO SUPERCHARGER, FUEL SYSTEM, GAUGES, OR ACCESSORIES ARE INCLUDED. THIS SUPERCHARGER INSTALLATION KIT INCLUDES: CNC CUT 6016-T6 UPPER MANIFOLD ADAPTERS TO BOLT THE GM 3800 M90 BLOWER TO YOUR LOWER MANIFOLD, THROTTLE BODY ADAPTER FLANGES (UNWELDED), BELT AND PULLEY SETUP, HARDWARE, INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS AND PHOTOS. THE UNWELDED SUPERCHARGER ADAPTER SET IS REG $995, BUT WE ARE OFFERING THESE BELOW DEALER COST ON EBAY FOR ONLY $495. TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THE HUGE DISCOUNT. YOU CAN BUILD A SUPERCHARGER SYSTEM FOR YOUR MUSTANG, TRUCK, OR WINDSTAR FOR UNDER $2000. THE MUSTANG MAY NEED A HOOD SCOOP.

YOU WILL NEED A DRILL AND TAP, SOMEONE TO DO ALUMINUM WELDING, AND ABOUT 6 HRS TO COMPLETE THE PARTS.

YOU MUST CONTACT ME WITHIN 24 HOURS OF THE AUCTIONS END, AND MUST ARRANGE FOR PAYMENT WITHIN 48 HRS THROUGH PAYPAL. VISIT PAYPAL.COM FOR MORE INFO, OR SIMPLY FOLLOW THE CHECKOUT INSTRUCTIONS.

SHIPPING IS $30 TO THE 48 STATES.

SYSTEM PICTURED IS COMPLETED & INSTALLED KIT--SUPERCHARGER IS NOT INCLUDED

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

·
Premium Member
1,414 Posts
Ya I saw it on ebay too, and I don't like it for the fact you need to use CRAPPY GM parts. BOOO HOOO!!!! :bad: :bad: :bad:

·
Premium Member
25,803 Posts
just cuz it seems cheaper think about the long run effects of how it will turn out.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts