·
Registered
137 Posts
American Thunder. Worth the $300

·
Registered
106 Posts
http://youtu.be/Ats5xdlSrzg

I'm getting my mailed in early this week! People complain about the price but IMO hearing it in person it was the closest you'll get it to sound like a v8 deep rumble which I'm assuming your going for that kinda tone, a buddy of mine had that set and I was blown away! Lol

Mac Dual Conversion hit

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I just listened to some sound clips on YouTube..sounds great!!!

Kind of like the borla touring too but can't find a place to purchase

·
Registered
488 Posts

I'm getting my mailed in early this week! People complain about the price but IMO hearing it in person it was the closest you'll get it to sound like a v8 deep rumble which I'm assuming your going for that kinda tone, a buddy of mine had that set and I was blown away! Lol

Mac Dual Conversion hit
Is that with the y pipe ? Or x either way I like the sound

·
Registered
36 Posts

Mac Dual Conversion hit
Yea it does sound good for not being a true dual. I also got this kit and had it on for about a year in which I finally decided to get rid of the y pipe and put the Mac prochamber along with it and the outcome was very positive.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Is that with the y pipe ? Or x either way I like the sound
Y pipe for now and around summer time , I'm gonna go ahead and get a Mac pro chamber hehe

---------- Post added at 12:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:23 AM ----------

Yea it does sound good for not being a true dual. I also got this kit and had it on for about a year in which I finally decided to get rid of the y pipe and put the Mac prochamber along with it and the outcome was very positive.
Haha looks like I'm following in your footsteps, lol do you have any kind of audio/video of it in action? Really considering getting the Mac prochampers around summer time

·
Registered
521 Posts
If you're willing to spend the money, go with AM, get the Pypes True Dual Exhaust X-pipe kit ($350) and Flowmaster Outlaw AXLEBACKS ($400).. Nastiest exhaust for v6 I've ever heard

·
Registered
36 Posts
Y pipe for now and around summer time , I'm gonna go ahead and get a Mac pro chamber hehe

---------- Post added at 12:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:23 AM ----------

Haha looks like I'm following in your footsteps, lol do you have any kind of audio/video of it in action? Really considering getting the Mac prochampers around summer time
I don't have one but I will try to post one up later in the week. If you are looking for a more deeper sound then u should consider on getting one although it might lower your exhaust sound jus a little but overall still sounds good to me and to other folks.

·
Registered
488 Posts
I have pypes headers double h pipe an gt500 kr mufflers an its really nice considering what I paid for it I'm about to cut the cat out an see how that goes

·
Registered
2,396 Posts
Yeah I heard the same thing but that was with longtubes I might just pick up some high flow cats cause u scared me a little lol but they do sound pretty horrible with longtubes lol
I've only heard one LT setup that sounded ok, it was with LTs, catted H, and borlas....not the cheapest setup haha

1 - 20 of 32 Posts