Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm getting 2.5 inch borla exhaust and want to know if anyone has any good ideas on headers that won't make it overly loud but nice and throaty.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'm thinking shorty headers, because I'm going to being installing a turbo later on, and from what I've read its much less work all around.

·
Registered
916 Posts
I'm thinking shorty headers, because I'm going to being installing a turbo later on, and from what I've read its much less work all around.
The turbo is going to come with the headers and all the piping so you should probably just wait till you go turbo. Shorty headers won't work with a turbo. Plus shorty headers don't really do anything. They produce probably an extra 5 HP and make it sound a little better.

·
Registered
2,789 Posts
The turbo is going to come with the headers and all the piping so you should probably just wait till you go turbo. Shorty headers won't work with a turbo. Plus shorty headers don't really do anything. They produce probably an extra 5 HP and make it sound a little better.
No the turbo kits use stock manifolds, shorties would work maybe yield more hp with a turbo setup

1 - 7 of 7 Posts