Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
678 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
hmmm... i see my EMBLEM is used at the "232" for the url of site...guess i am already part of the site....wheres my BANNER ADVERTISING!! LOL ;)

·
Registered
678 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Smokedya95stang said:
hehehe. I'm sure it will be up there.
Send him ur banner iam sure he'll pop it up. :D
yeah...he can steal my sig one...that one will do! :) I am going to be putting a link on my website to this messageboard and if all goes well, there will be a section dedicated to AUTOBADGES.COM :)

·
Registered
678 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
SexyStang said:
I will be the proud owner of a set of your 232 badges soon. Do I pay through paypal or do you take Credit Card payments? kristi
paypal is best and fastest. Heck you can sign up with paypal with that credit card and just use my shopping cart to make it go fast! i can send them out monday morning if you order soon :)

·
Registered
678 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Well you could always send a cashiers check or money order for that same amount :) Just contact me for what you want and we can set that up too :)

·
Registered
678 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
SexyStang said:
O.K thanks that sounds great. email me w/ the address and Ill send it to you. I want the same 232 that is on our logo at the site. How much should I send you for 2 232's? Those look great. kristi
for replacing the side ponies you get 2 - 4.5" 232 WEB B emblems @ $10 each and $5 s+h via priority mail 2-3 day air. Total $25 shipped...just give me an email with your address and info and i will put your order aside and await the money. My info is on my website under contact me

·
Registered
678 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
you can post your questions in MY section of the board if you want....that way it can help others with the same questions you have :)

you can go under my INSTALL on my page....simple to do!

·
Registered
678 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Danger Dude said:
Well hello Erick glad you made it here.

I have had 3.8 emblems of Ericks for some time andd I like them.

Thanks...but do me a favor and post these reviews in MY SECTION of the board....for new people to see!!!! :D

·
Premium Member
5,187 Posts
Eval00 said:
Danger Dude said:
Well hello Erick glad you made it here.

I have had 3.8 emblems of Ericks for some time andd I like them.

Thanks...but do me a favor and post these reviews in MY SECTION of the board....for new people to see!!!! :D
DONE DID DEAL

Corey

1 - 19 of 19 Posts