Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
678 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
thought i would give a quick what up to all my ppl over here while i am in downtown mexico baby!!! hope everyone is doing well!! talk to ya sunday!!! later gators!!!

·
Premium Member
1,350 Posts
Whoo ohh down in Mexico..

Don't get stupid down there..

ANd for the rest of you.. I'm POSITIVE he didn't drive his Stang down there..

NFW he would do that..

Right eval?

BTW.. WTF is up with my price quote on the emblems?? (7SG?)

·
Registered
48 Posts
We're sending about 3 billion a year down there via the illegal and legal immigrants working here in the states, plus all the NAFTA trade benefits they get, so yeah, they've got some modern infrastructure!

Thanks for nothing, Bill Clinton and your free trade crap! :no:

Tin Kicker

·
Registered
48 Posts
We're sending about 3 billion a year down there via the illegal and legal immigrants working here in the states, plus all the NAFTA trade benefits they get, so yeah, they've got some modern infrastructure!

Thanks for nothing, Bill Clinton and your free trade crap! :no:

Tin Kicker

·
Registered
83 Posts
Tin Kicker said:
Thanks for nothing, Bill Clinton and your free trade crap!
Amen to that. Bill Clinton deserves to be slapped in the face. His wife on the other hand, deserves to be punched in the face. That is being nice. I hate the Clintons as much as i hate the Husseins.

·
Registered
678 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
stop ruining my posts...hehehe yes i got internet access..cable so its actually fast too...tee hee. all is going pretty cool over here...i am here for my cousins wedding today actually. then i head back tomorrow and have to go to work in the morning on monday...god that is going to be hard! well hope all yall bastards are having a great old time in the land of the free....you really dont value all that you have until you see the living conditions of people outside the united states...that i guarantee you guys

·
Registered
678 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
back now...but seriously cherish all you guys have...from clean water, to gas, to shelter to luxuries...please guys

·
Premium Member
2,932 Posts
Re: what up y�ll i am in MEXICO WRITING!!!!

Won't you know that some stupid ass beaner would post on a 4 year old threat :rofl: Pinche huto

1 - 19 of 19 Posts